May 11, 2013

Introduction

I forgot to introduce myself first..

I am 6th semester student majoring interior design in Binus University and soon will be enter my internship period in this year. I'm so nervous!!!

I started to be a blogger because so many thoughts and opinion that I want to share like a diary in visual version. I want to grow up maturity along with developing general knowledge, family, good friends, problems, suggestions, criticisms, etc. And I think the suitable one is blogging *hmm. 

I came from hard and difficult life from my family, friends, my childhood, disasters, my up & down period that make me more stronger than the past. And these are my personalities I can describe.

My personalities from the negatives : hesitant (because I'm a careful person), easily persuaded, a little bit moody, sleepy head, I'm shy at first but I'm actually very easy-going and friendly *hihi.
Positives : I'm a person who like to learn, sharing with people, and a hardworker. I think I'm a loving, sociable, flexible and careful person. Oh, I'm also anti-arrogant and selfish people!!!

That's all guys..not really important, but I just want to share :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dev, nice to know you.
    Good luck for your internship !
    Same with me, i will be enter my internship period in this July :D
    I am also binusian 2014 like you :)

    ReplyDelete